Resources that we have found helpful and edifying. Inclusion in this list indicates that we can give our general approval of the content. As always, proper Biblical and common sense discernment are your responsibility as inclusion in this list does not necessarily mean a blanket endorsement. If you have suggestions for additions, please contact us.
Regional Churches that teach with solid exposition, have God-honoring shepherds, and hold a very high view of Scripture including six-day creation, the reality of the first man, Adam and the Last Adam, Christ Jesus. These churches hold a high view of God’s sovereignty and understand mankind’s fallen nature and the implications of that for the gospel, salvation and sanctification. These churches hold a high view of God’s holiness, justice, mercy, grace, omniscience and omnipotence.
- Middletown Bible Church, Middletown Calif.
- Potter Valley Bible Church
- Santa Rosa Bible Church
- Trinity Baptist Church, Ukiah Calif.
- Ukiah Bible Church
- Valley Bible Fellowship, Boonville Calif.
Other-region churches that meet the same criteria
- Holly Hills Bible Church, Denver, Colorado.
- ABR-Associates for Biblical Research – Bible and Spade
- Bible Framework – Charles Clough
- Cold Case Christianity
- Proclaiming the Gospel – Mike Gendron – Evangelism to Roman Catholics
- Stand To Reason
Prison and Prisoner Ministry
Retreats and camping
- Hartstone Bible Camp, Potter Valley
Seminaries and Bible Institutes
- Cornerstone Seminary
- Shasta Bible College and Graduate School
- Tyndale Theological Seminary and Biblical Institute
Musical Groups/Gospel Music
- The Durochers – Excellent blue-grass style, with great, encouraging doctrinal content.
Other Helpful Sites
- Bible Framework – Charles Clough – Excellent! Free audio to get your mind thinking like a Christian.
- Council on Dispensational Hermeneutics
- Spirit And Truth links page
The Church’s One Foundation –A truly outstanding, technically excellent, and very challenging view of Biblicalecclesiology. Author Ted Bigelow ordained at The Masters Seminary, and has studied over 200 books on ecclesiology. He handles the argument from the Biblical and historical perspective with great care and persuasion. Caution! Once the “cat is out of the bag”, so to speak, you can’t put him back in. Once you have done some reading it will profoundly challenge your view of what church is, what it ought to be, Biblically, and require you to make some changes and/or bring about changes in not only your church, but the surrounding ones in your town or city.
Once the “cat is out of the bag”, so to speak, you can’t put him back in.